Spending time with my team, whether for special occasions in the kitchen or at our local haunts.
Working with my Citrix team members on our 360 brand campaign, from banners, OOH, and social media to landing pages, video, rich media and beyond. Check it out here.
Our Citrix work led us to new heights, literally 709 feet up for our Helipad stunt! Check it out here.
Leading Sutter Health’s new hospital launch social strategy and creation, including producing a Facebook Live event and a series of targeted campaigns to encourage potential patrons. Check it out here.
Leading the Rolaid’s new campaign launch social strategy and creation, including a Facebook refresh and targeted campaigns to help reach their new audience. Check it out here.
Increasing my attendance of professional growth seminars and networking events through Ladies Wine and Design events.
Continuing my personal goals of more “me” time, and enjoying my SF neighborhood.
Adding some new travel destinations to my list, including Milwaukee, Chicago, New Orleans, Amsterdam and Copenhagen.
Closing the year at Oracle arena for a Warriors game to celebrate the Holidays!
I recently attended a birthday party at Succulence in Bernal Heights and enjoyed the experience so much I thought I’d share a bit about it. I joined a group of friends at their nursery for wine, cheese, and DIY succulent creation. After picking your planter, their assistants help you select, pot, and decorate. And their decor is too cute not to share.
Check them out!
402 Cortland Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
For the last few years I’ve made it a goal of mine to curate a monthly Spotify playlist. Last month marked the 3 year mark to that commitment.
Since it’s not always easy to do, here are some tips to finding good new music:
- Follow all your favorite artists on Spotify, and follow new ones that you like. Your Release Radar playlist will pull in new music by them each week so you’re the first to know about new music.
- Noon Pacific playlists, released 3 times a week, have some awesome grooves
- Stella Spoils weekday newsletters always include a new tune, not to mention other good things like articles and visual inspiration
- Soundcloud – some happy accidents have introduced me to good music simply because it was the next cued song
- Listen to albums start to finish. The impact is much different than listening to singles.
And now, here’s my WIP playlist for September:
Another month, another playlist. But this time, here are my jams from my recent trip to Europe. I plan to make a more thorough blog post about our travels.
Mt. Joy – Just saw them in concert, they’re a raw rock group with great jams.
Mac Miller – His new album Swimming is a great listen. After his recent passing, it takes on a whole new meaning. RIP.
Disclosure – These England boys never disappoint, hyped myself up with their new releases as I prepared for our stop in London.
A few days late but wanted to share my July Monthly Playlist before long…
Some of my favorite tracks:
- Who We Are – Tep No
- Traveller – L. Martin
- Work Out – Chance the Rapper
- HUFFING PAINT – Frank Leone
I recently took a trip to Puerto Vallarta MX for a little R&R. So much beauty all in one place! A few tips and things to share:
- Pay in pesos – it saves you lots of money to use cash or card so that you can take advantage of the exchange rate. Paying with USDs are the key to a great ripoff. We used a few $1s for tips only.
- BYO Sunscreen – unusually expensive there, and you will need it for all the outdoor activities
- A day trip to Las Caletas – an adventure you won’t forget! Snorkeling, ziplines into the ocean, hammocks galore…and all inclusive.
- Brush up on your Spanish – just by knowing a few phrases you can help yourself in situations where you otherwise would have issues. Like negotiating taxi prices or understanding menu items.
- Low season is the best season – yet again I am pleasantly surprised and happy that we planned this trip between high season and right before hurricane season…gorgeous weather and low crowds = success!
Here’s my playlist that I made for the trip, and some pics to highlight my favorite parts. With a direct 3.5hr flight from SFO, we’ll be back soon.
Spring has sprung, it’s Friday in SF, and this gorgeous weather has my toe tapping to my monthly playlist. I’ll be adding to this all month as usual. Have listen and keep checking back!
Very grateful for time spent with some of my old friends this weekend, reuniting in beautiful Santa Barbara. Here are a few little visuals that I captured.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of my monthly playlists here. It’s been a goal of mine to create a new playlist once a month and curate it with new music that I’ve found through blogs, recommendations, emails, other playlists…oldies and newbies. Here’s my concoction for January, and here’s to another year full of monthly music playlists!